|Questions about this subject?
|Contact Magnus Carlsson, Manager, Treasury & Payments.
Thanks to J.P. Morgan for its underwriting support of the 2016 AFP Payments Fraud & Control Survey.
2016 AFP Payments Fraud and Control Survey
In 2015, fraud activity was at an all-time high after steady declines from 2009 to 2013. Criminals are managing to successfully attack organizations’ payment systems. Though checks continue to be most often subject to fraud, there is an increase in fraud via wire transfers and corporate/commercial credit cards.
DOWNLOAD THE REPORT
AFP Registered Users:
DOWNLOAD KEY HIGHLIGHTS
Magnus Carlsson, Insights on the Survey Results:
- Video: The Fed Wants Treasurers' Input on PaymentsEd Mundt, CTP, treasurer for Hard Rock International and a member of the Federal Reserve Faster Payments Task Force steering committee, provides an update on the task force and encourages corporate treasurers to get involved.
- CTP Exam Tips: The Tools to PassSo you’re preparing for the CTP Exam and you’re probably wondering “where do I go and what do I do?” There are steps you can take to make sure that you are fully prepared for the exam.
- Futures in Finance: Tap Into Your Energy SourcesIn the latest edition of Futures in Finance, CTC Corporate Treasurers Forum speaker Laurie Coe of The Energy Project discusses how treasury and finance executives can inspire their employees to bring more of their potential to work every day.
- FP&A Exam Tips: Worksheet Simulation SectionAfter you get through the multiple choice section in part one of the FP&A Exam, it’s time to take on the worksheet simulation section.
- Video: Gilead Sciences on the Challenges of Rapid GrowthIn the latest video from AFP's latest In-Depth series, Peter Shen, CFA, assistant treasurer of Gilead Sciences, discusses the challenges of leading a rapidly growing organization.