The AFP Financial Planning and Analysis Leadership Summit brings together key finance professionals to discuss pressing issues that include:
- Demonstrating the Value of FP&A
- Planning Cycles, Budget Process and Rolling Forecasts
- Modern Data Visualization and Smart Visual Analytics
- The Changing Role of FP&A
- Communication/Visualization and Telling the Story
- Leadership in FP&A Practice
This event is for finance professionals that include the following titles:
- Vice President of Finance
- Director of Financial Planning & Analysis
- Head of Business Control
- Head of Strategy
- Senior Manager of Finance
CTP/CCM and FP&A Recertification Credits
The AFP Financial Planning & Analysis Leadership Summit is approved for 6.3 CTP/CCM and FP&A recertification credits. Credit is earned at the rate of one credit per 50 minutes of treasury/cash management or finance-related session time, including questions and answers.
The Association for Financial Professionals is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit.
Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN 37219-2417.
For more information regarding administrative policies, including submitting a complaint, please contact AFP at 301.907.2862 or by email at AFP@AFPonline.org.