As 2016 draws to a close, AFP is taking a look back on the most-read articles of the year. Treasury and finance professionals were particularly concerned with the implications of the Brexit vote, recent hacking incidents that occurred at various banks connected to the SWIFT network, and the Treasury Department’s changes to section 385 of the Internal Revenue Code.
Here are the top 10 articles for 2016, as determined by you, the AFP readers:
- Brexit Fallout: 8 Items for Treasurers to Consider
- 6 Steps to an Effective Financial Statement Analysis
- SWIFT Service Bureau Targeted in 1.3MM Bank Hack Attempt
- Hackers Hit SWIFT Software: How Treasurers Should Respond
- Proposed 385 Regulations Could Severely Impact Treasury
- Proposed Rule Has Big Implications for Direct Deposit
- AFP Survey: 73% of U.S. Companies Targeted by Payments Fraud
- Brexit: 3 Treasury & Finance Executives Discuss the Fallout
- Cross-Border Payments: What Do Treasurers Really Want?
- IRS Hearing on 385 Regs: Four Key Themes