As part of its continuing efforts to support financial planning and analysis professionals around the world, the Association for Financial Professionals is proud to introduce the AFP Financial Planning and Analysis Leadership Summit, May 19-20, in Amsterdam.
The Financial Planning and Analysis Leadership Summit brings together key finance professionals to discuss pressing issues that include:
- Demonstrating the value of FP&A
- Data visualization and smart visual analytics
- The Changing Role of FP&A
- Leadership in FP&A.
Whether you’re a CFO, a, vice president of finance, a director of FP&A, a head of business control, or a head of strategy, you won’t want to miss this opportunity to network with your peers and learn financial planning and analysis best practices.
After an evening welcome reception on May 19, the Summit kicks off with keynote speaker Gerhard Lohmann, Chief Financial Officer, Reinsurance, Swiss Re. Lohmann will discuss molding an elite FP&A team: a CFO’s holistic approach.
Following Lohmann’s remarks, roundtable discussions will be held. Led by FP&A executives from some of the world’s leading companies, the roundtable topics include:
- The Power of Visual and Advanced Data Analysis
- Increasing Value Creation Through FP&A
- Planning Cycles/Budget Process/Rolling Forecasts
- Communicating FP&A’s Story
- Leadership in FP&A Practice
- Changing Trends in FP&A.
FP&A executives leading the discussion come from major corporations, including:
- A.P. Møller Maersk Group Copenhagen Area
- Boots Alliance
- ING Nederland
- Legal & General Investment Management
- Swiss Re.
Best-selling author and strategist, Rahaf Harfoush, will close the Summit with a keynote titled, “Not-So-Big Data: Why Evidence-Based Leadership is Everyone’s Responsibility.”
Learn more at http://www.afponline.org/Leadership/.