AFP works with you to design a customized program to meet your resource needs and standardize your capabilities.
Start with an assessment to see where your strengths and weaknesses are. Then we tailor the solution to you, creating a plan for every member of your finance team.TAKE THE ASSESSMENT
At the heart FP&A Professional Development Program is the Certified Corporate FP&A Exam.
Developed by practitioners, this two-part comprehensive computer-based exam consists of multiple choice and spreadsheet based questions.
The preferred study resource for the FP&A Exam, with 18 hours of instructor-led video, 5 case studies and 25 chapters of material.DEMO THE PLATFORM
Hear from FP&A leaders on why they think training their staff is an important part of building a strong, flexible finance team.WATCH THE VIDEO
- Dominion Energy
- Dow Jones
- Fannie Mae
- Marsh & McLennan Companies
- National Geographic
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- United States Steel
- United Technologies
- University of Virginia
- Washington Post
- Wells Fargo
- Allocate capital to its highest use within the enterprise; compare expectations to actual results to re-allocate effectively
- Rigorously apply strategic and financial analysis; ensuring the decision to support the decision-making process
- Build quantitative models that mimic complex systems by converting inputs and assumptions through calculations to produce measurable outcomes that inform decisions
- Develop good data, and reveal insights from data
- Communicate salient insights and information succinctly to a variety of potential audiences