Implementing Artificial Intelligence (AI) Enabled Forecasting and Analytics
Thursdays, April 23, 30,& May 7 2020
1:00 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern Time
We are entering the era of digital FP&A where human and artificial intelligence (AI) work hand in hand to achieve better analytical results. The new world of FP&A requires on-demand continuous planning process and AI-driven forecasts where various business scenarios can be played almost in real-time. Both driver-based planning and FP&A predictive analytics are essential tools for implementing flexible dynamic planning and forecasting processes to achieve increased revenue growth, profits and improved operating performance.
- To develop management support for building your organization’s AI-enabled predictive analytics capability
- To design/develop an effective AI-enabled predictive analytics capability with a high performing team
- To learn how to select KPIs and ensure their relevance and alignment to strategies and operating plans
- Implement AI-enabled budgeting and forecasting
- Improve analytical process and increase staff productivity
SpeakerLawrence S. Maisel
President, DecisionVu Group
Larry Maisel is a seasoned business executive that has successfully demonstrated abilities to provide leadership in Strategy and Financial Management, and Information Technology with numerous experiences in Financial Services, Insurance, Communications and Media, Pharmaceuticals, and Consumer Products. He has assisted numerous clients and senior level executives including Citigroup, AIG, GE, Boeing, Honeywell, Ford, Motorola, NBC Universal, News Corp/Fox Entertainment, Viacom, RH Donnelley, and many other Global 1000 Industrial and Financial Service companies. He has also held management positions including CEO and CFO.
He is currently an Adjunct Professor at Columbia University's Graduate Business School, a guest lecturer at Northwestern University's J.L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management and is a member of Forrester Research's Senior Advisory Board.