FP&A Exam Prep Strategies: Utilizing the Learning System
Tuesday, December 11, 2018
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
Join us as the Association for Financial Professionals (AFP) hosts a free and informative online session that will help you understand the Certified Corporate FP&A Professional program and prepare to pass the certification exams!
Our FP&A experts will help you:
- Understand the FP&A exam structure and tested topics
- Determine how much time you’ll need to prepare for the exams
- Learn how to create a personalized study plan based on your strengths and weaknesses
- Utilize the AFP FP&A Learning System™ to prepare you for both the multiple choice and Task-Based-Scenarios questions on the exams
- Utilize simple test-taking tips to increase your success on exam day!
Click here for information on CTP/CCM, FP&A and CPE credit requirements.
SpeakersBiniam Dawit, CTP, FP&A
Director, Training, Association for Financial Professionals
Director of Examinations, Association for Financial Professionals