You may also be interested in:


Avoid These ‘Deadly Sins’ When Presenting Numbers

  • By Randall Bolten
  • Published: 3/14/2014

Finance professionals are responsible for most of our organization’s numbers. Unfortunately, that’s only 10 percent of the challenge of communicating quantitative information effectively. The other 90 percent depends on how we communicate that information. To appreciate this assertion, ...

Please Sign In

You must login to read this page. Registration is free.


Copyright © 2022 Association for Financial Professionals, Inc.
All rights reserved.