All Upcoming Training
Payments: Systems and Processes
September 27 - 28, 2017
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
This course reviews the transformation of payment systems and provides an understanding of payment processes from the corporate treasury management perspective. ACH, wire, card and alternative payment processes are covered from origination to settlement for business-to-business and business-to-consumer applications.The terms and associated rules and regulations for the most popular payments options are covered. This seminar offers high-level value for all attendees who would like to learn more about the current payments environment.
This course will take an innovative delivery approach.
- A half-hour recording will be made available on September 11 to attendees as a high-level introduction to course content and way to submit specific questions or scenarios to the instructor to incorporate into the overall materials.
- The 4-hour live virtual seminar on September 27-28 is the main presentation of content where the instructor builds upon the feedback given from the initial recorded segment.
- One week after the live session, on October 6, there will be a half-hour reinforcement seminar to review lessons learned and how the takeaways worked in practice.
- Recognize the most popular types of non-paper-based payment instruments, their formats and mechanisms
- Identify how each payment type is originated and settled and the participants involved
- Consider speed, finality, remittance data, transaction costs, limitations and risk when
selecting payment mechanisms
SpeakerSandy Runyon, AAP, CCM
Corporate Treasury Consultant
Sandy Runyon has been active in the payments industry for over 25 years. She holds the Accredited ACH Professional (AAP) certification since 1996, and is a Certified Cash Manager (CCM). Sandy is an independent payment consultant who previously was responsible for supporting AT&T’s corporate-wide electronic payments and associated EDI activity.
As an active member of EPCOR® - Electronic Payment Core of Knowledge, Sandy is a member of EPCOR’s Cash Management Committee. She previously served on NACHA-The Electronics Payments Association ® Affiliate Forum Steering Committee and the AAP Blue Ribbon Panel. Sandy is a payments expert who has spoken at regional and national conferences for NACHA, the Direct Response Forum, the St. Louis Treasury Management Association, EPCOR, and AFP.