How Will Short Term Interest Rates Increases Affect the U.S. Treasury Yield Curve - PNC Bank
Continued real GDP growth, rising inflation, and a strong labor market suggest that the Federal Reserve may continue gradually increasing short term interest rates through 2019 and beyond. In order to manage the impact of potentially rising rates, companies should consider developing and implementing a comprehensive plan to mitigate their exposure.
The webinar will arm companies with information about:
- Current economic conditions and expectations for the future path of interest rates
- The potential effect of short term interest rate increases on the U.S.
- Upside and downside risks to interest rates over the next 12 months
- Key elements of an effective interest rate risk management strategy
- Various tools companies can use to mitigate interest rate risk.