CTP Exam Online Intensive Review Course
Wednesdays, November 1 - December 6, 2017
1:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
AFP's CTP Exam Online Intensive Review Course is a five part review of the concepts and challenging calculations presented in the body of knowledge upon which the CTP exam is based. Join other professionals focused on CTP exam preparation and learn test-taking tips that will help you succeed. This fast-moving program is intended for those who are well into their exam preparation studies and are registered to take the CTP exam.
Individual review days are available for purchase for those who would only like to focus on certain topic areas.
Individual Pricing: Member: $300, Non-member: $400
- Wednesday, November 1, Focus on Cash and Liquidity Management: Topics include Banks and Financial Institutions, Relationship Management and Vendor Selection, Payment Systems, Collections, Concentration and Disbursements, and Cash Forecasting. Please click here to purchase Day 1 separately.
- Wednesday, November 8, Focus on Working Capital Management: Topics include Money Markets, Short-Term Investing and Borrowing, Introduction to Working Capital Management, Working Capital Metrics, and Financial Planning and Analysis. Please click here to purchase Day 2 separately.
- Wednesday, November 15, Focus on Capital Markets, Funding and Risk: Topics include Capital Markets, Long-Term Capital Investments, Financial Decisions and Management, Operational and Enterprise Risk Management and Financial Risk Management. Please click here to purchase Day 3 separately.
- Wednesday, November 29, Review of Calculations: Review the most commonly used formulas in the CTP body of knowledge. Participants discuss these calculations, alternative solutions for solving a number of calculations, and isolating variables to reduce the number of equations which otherwise must be memorized. Please click here to purchase Day 4 separately.
- Wednesday, December 6, Q&A Session: Question and Answer Day (Only available with complete course)
It is recommended that participants begin studying for the CTP exam and purchase the AFP Treasury Learning System before the course. The CTP Learning System is purchased separately.
SpeakerCharles Beauchamp, PhD, CTP, FP&A
Associate Professor of Finance, Mississippi College
Dr. Beauchamp is an active researcher publishing in academic and practitioner journals and has been cited in various media outlets. He presents his research to institutional investors and members of the business community. He earned a Ph.D. in Finance from Mississippi State University and holds the Certified Treasury Professional and Certified Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis Professional designations. He teaches short-term financial management, valuation, and financial modeling at the university level and teaches continuing education courses for the Association for Financial Professionals.