Video: Planning the 2016 AFP Annual Conference
- By Staff Writers
- Published: 2016-03-11
John Paris, Assistant Treasurer for Rogers Corporation, discusses why he joined the 2016 AFP Annual Conference Planning Task Force.
Copyright © 2016 Association for Financial Professionals, Inc.
All rights reserved.
- Study: Brexit, Tepid Economy Lead Companies to Hoard CashConcerned about Brexit and a tepid economy, American companies in the second quarter of 2016 returned to accumulating cash at a fast pace, according to the AFP Corporate Cash Indicators® (AFP CCI).
- Same-Day ACH Warning: Check Your EEDs to Avoid Surprise FeesLarge ACH originators could be hit with unintended fees once same-day ACH starts September 23.
- Video: Highlights of the IRS Hearing on 385 RegsTom Hunt, CTP, AFP's Director of Treasury Services, weighs in on the key themes discussed at a July 14, 2016 hearing on proposed changes to section 385 of Internal Revenue Code.
- Video: Executive Institute Looks at Capital Structure, RiskCraig Martin, Executive Director of AFP's Corporate Treasurers Council, provides a preview of the Executive Institute at the 2016 AFP Annual Conference, Oct. 23-26 in Orlando, Florida.
- Treasury’s Expertise: Mandatory for an IPOIn 2015, data flash storage company Pure Storage went public. The finance team realized it needed the expertise that comes with a treasury function.