VIDEO: MMF, Corporate Tax Reform
- By Staff Writers
- Published: 2013-06-12
Copyright © 2013 Association for Financial Professionals, Inc.
All rights reserved.
- CFOs, Treasurers Tell Washington: ‘Get Back to Work’ - Survey Finance executives overwhelmingly believe that resolving long-term
fiscal and deficit issues will be critical to economic growth and that
both sides of the political spectrum must be able to solve these issues
by working together, according to a survey released today by the
Association for Financial Professionals (AFP).
- This Week in Corporate Finance: Positive, Weak GrowthThe major news of the week here in the U.S. was the employment report, which reconfirmed our ongoing scenario of positive but weak employment growth, with positive but lackluster economic growth. The U.S. economy added a subpar +80K jobs in June with the unemployment rate holding steady at 8.2 percent. On the bright side, this was the 21st consecutive month of job creation.
- E&Y Survey: 15 Percent of CFOs Willing to Pay BribesA new survey revealed that a significant number of CFOs and other senior executives are growing more prone to unethical practices.
- Maple/TMX Deal Making Progress with RegulatorsMaple Group has made progress with two key regulators in its endeavor to acquire TMX Group.
- This Week in Corporate Finance: Continued Uncertainty Headed into 2012Congratulations to all, as we have survived yet another year of the “Times of Trouble” (see Russia 1598 – 1613). 2011 was a year that started out on a positive note only to suffer through the trials and tribulations of economic, political and even environmental challenges.