VIDEO: MMF, Corporate Tax Reform
- By Staff Writers
- Published: 2013-06-12
Copyright © 2015 Association for Financial Professionals, Inc.
All rights reserved.
- What a Relief: Most Treasurers Avoid Margin RequirementsTreasurers recently received good news regarding Dodd-Frank
Act regulations. But treasury centers are unsure if it applies to them.
- Amid Ukraine Escalation, More Woes for Treasury and FinanceEscalating tensions in the Ukraine and fears that Russia might cut off gas supplies to Europe are creating an ever more difficult environment for multinationals with operations or partnerships in the region.
- CFOs, Treasurers Tell Washington: ‘Get Back to Work’ - Survey Finance executives overwhelmingly believe that resolving long-term
fiscal and deficit issues will be critical to economic growth and that
both sides of the political spectrum must be able to solve these issues
by working together, according to a survey released today by the
Association for Financial Professionals (AFP).
- This Week in Corporate Finance: Positive, Weak GrowthThe major news of the week here in the U.S. was the employment report, which reconfirmed our ongoing scenario of positive but weak employment growth, with positive but lackluster economic growth. The U.S. economy added a subpar +80K jobs in June with the unemployment rate holding steady at 8.2 percent. On the bright side, this was the 21st consecutive month of job creation.
- E&Y Survey: 15 Percent of CFOs Willing to Pay BribesA new survey revealed that a significant number of CFOs and other senior executives are growing more prone to unethical practices.