SCT Seeking Executive Committee Candidates
- By Staff Writers
- Published: 2012-08-29
Society of Canadian Treasurers (SCT) members interested in serving on the executive committee can submit their application to SCT by September 24. Committee members serve two-year terms and work on developing the policies that articulate, support and sustain the committee’s vision.
Submissions should include: a biographical sketch containing past involvement in other treasury or finance related organizations; a resume which includes a brief overview of current responsibilities; a letter of recommendation from an immediate supervisor; as well as information on the candidate’s employer, such as an annual report.
Mail submissions to: SCT Executive Committee, 4520 East West Highway, Suite 750, Bethesda, MD 20814. If you have questions, please call AFP’s Executive Office at 301-961-8631.
Copyright © 2015 Association for Financial Professionals, Inc.
All rights reserved.
- 5 Tips for Evaluating Cyberinsurance PoliciesCyberinsurance may be the most important commercial general liability insurance policy of this century. As a corporate treasury or finance professional, you are probably thinking about changing your insurance budget to include cyberinsurance. But where should you start?
- 3 Solutions for Avoiding Wire Fraud ScamsWire fraud is on the rise due to business email compromise (BEC) scams. In an exclusive video interview, David Neshat, treasurer for Akamai Technologies Inc., explains how treasury teams can recognize these scams and avoid making mistakes that could cost their organizations millions of dollars.
- Futures in Finance: The Importance of Good CommunicationThis month, Futures in Finance turns its attention toward communication across the organization. We look at how effective communication is critical for treasury and finance professionals as they become involved in strategic planning, and more.
- 15 Pointers for Jobseeking Financial ProfessionalsHere are 15 crucial career tips and pointers that allow jobseeking treasury and finance professionals to compete on a level playing field and pull ahead of the competition. Following these guidelines should allow you to be judged on the basis of factors that you can win on.
- 5 Ways Treasurers Can Protect Earnings from FX SwingsU.S. multinationals are struggling to protect their net income from the increased volatility in the currency markets. A new CTC Executive Perspective offers a detailed outline of five ways treasurers can protect company earnings from FX swings.