SCT Seeking Executive Committee Candidates
- By Staff Writers
- Published: 2012-08-29
Society of Canadian Treasurers (SCT) members interested in serving on the executive committee can submit their application to SCT by September 24. Committee members serve two-year terms and work on developing the policies that articulate, support and sustain the committee’s vision.
Submissions should include: a biographical sketch containing past involvement in other treasury or finance related organizations; a resume which includes a brief overview of current responsibilities; a letter of recommendation from an immediate supervisor; as well as information on the candidate’s employer, such as an annual report.
Mail submissions to: SCT Executive Committee, 4520 East West Highway, Suite 750, Bethesda, MD 20814. If you have questions, please call AFP’s Executive Office at 301-961-8631.
Copyright © 2014 Association for Financial Professionals, Inc.
All rights reserved.
- AFP's President Welcomes Attendees to the Annual ConferenceJim Kaitz, President & CEO of the Association for Financial Professionals, welcomes attendees to the 2014 AFP Annual Conference in Washington, D.C. and highlights the speakers and sessions at the event.
- CTC Executive Institute: What’s Next for Treasury & Finance?The 10th Annual CTC Executive Institute at the AFP Annual Conference features a host of impressive speakers looking towards the future—just what is lurking around the corner for today’s treasury and finance professionals?
- Pinnacle Finalists: Toyota, ChildFund and TheoremToyota Financial Services, ChildFund International and Theorem Clinical Research, will receive their Pinnacle Awards Sunday night at the Opening General Session of the 2014 AFP Annual Conference, with the Grand Prize winner also being announced. Sponsored by Wells Fargo & Company, the Pinnacle Awards recognize excellence in treasury and finance.
- More Spend Ahead for U.S. Businesses, Treasurers SayU.S. companies are spending their cash and expect to spend even more in the coming quarter, according to the latest AFP Corporate Cash Indicators® (AFP CCI).
- Cybercrime: Trends and Tips for TreasurersCybercrime is perhaps the greatest risk to companies in the current environment. But it doesn’t have to be. Bill Nelson of FS-ISAC and Peter Tapling of Authentify provide guidance on how treasurers can handle today’s threats.