SCT Seeking Executive Committee Candidates
- By Staff Writers
- Published: 2012-08-29
Society of Canadian Treasurers (SCT) members interested in serving on the executive committee can submit their application to SCT by September 24. Committee members serve two-year terms and work on developing the policies that articulate, support and sustain the committee’s vision.
Submissions should include: a biographical sketch containing past involvement in other treasury or finance related organizations; a resume which includes a brief overview of current responsibilities; a letter of recommendation from an immediate supervisor; as well as information on the candidate’s employer, such as an annual report.
Mail submissions to: SCT Executive Committee, 4520 East West Highway, Suite 750, Bethesda, MD 20814. If you have questions, please call AFP’s Executive Office at 301-961-8631.
Copyright © 2014 Association for Financial Professionals, Inc.
All rights reserved.
- AFP Guide: Treasury Must Get Involved Early in M&AAFP’s new Treasury in Practice guide, underwritten by KeyBank, identifies key insights for treasurers to maximize their critical role in the M&A process. Often, treasury becomes involved in M&A late in the game—but that approach is typically a misstep.
- Obama Speeds Up EMV Migration – How Will Businesses React?President Obama's latest executive order on cybersecurity promises to speed up the government’s transition to EMV chip-and-PIN. This will surely impact treasury and finance professionals whose businesses transact with the federal government.
- From AFP’s President: A Once in a Lifetime OpportunityToday's uncertain environment presents countless challenges for treasury and finance professionals. This year’s AFP conference is a once in a lifetime opportunity to listen and learn from a remarkable group of speakers who will share experiences and insights, addressing the most pressing issues of the times.
- Treasury Careers: Are Women Getting a Fair Deal?Can women offer the treasury role specific skills and capabilities that their male colleagues lack? This was a key point of discussion during an informal discussion at EuroFinance 2014 in Budapest.
- AFP Payments: Insights on Remittance, Fraud at AFP2014We’re just a few weeks away from the 2014 AFP Annual Conference in Washington, DC. With sessions on remittance, fraud, mobile payments, virtual currencies, real-time payments, straight-through processing, SEPA and more, this year’s conference promises to provide key insights for practitioners focused on payments.