The Society of Canadian Treasurers (SCT) has announced the election of a new Chairman and seven members to its Executive Committee:
- Robert Stanley, Vice President, Treasurer at Samuel, Son and Co. Limited has been elected to a two-year term as Chairman.
- Chris Lynch, VP, Corporate Finance at Brookfield Residential Property Services has been elected to a two-year term.
The following SCT Executive Committee members have been re-elected to serve an additional two-year term:
- Kerry Biggs, Vice President, Finance at GCT Global Container Terminals, Inc.
- Winston Cummins, Director, Operational Accounting at lululemon athletica inc.
- Tom Morrison, Director, Treasury Operations at Suncor Energy Inc.
- James Salem, SVP and Treasurer at RBC
- Renee Towns, CTP, Treasurer at Clarke Inc.
- Norman Toye, CTP (CD), Director, Treasury & Risk Management at Royal Canadian Mint
The Society of Canadian Treasurers (SCT) of the Association for Financial Professionals of Canada (AFP of Canada) is an exclusive executive network of senior treasury and finance professionals, providing for an open sharing of ideas between peers. Through personal and confidential discussions in small, interactive forums, participation in the SCT facilitates practical advice and peer-based solutions between members.
For additional information on SCT, please visit afpc.afponline.org/joinsct.