AFP of Canada Seeks Board of Directors Candidates
- By Staff Writers
- Published: 2012-04-18
AFP of Canada practitioner members who are interested in serving on the association's board of directors should submit their application to AFP of Canada before July 18, 2012. Directors serve two-year terms, and work on developing the policies that articulate, support and sustain the association's vision.
Submissions should include: a résumé which includes a brief overview of current responsibilities; a letter of recommendation from an immediate supervisor, as well as information on the candidate's employer, such as an annual report. Also include any volunteer or professional involvement in national or regional organizations.
Mail applications to: AFP of Canada Nominating Committee; 4520 East West Highway, Suite 750; Bethesda, MD 20814. If you have questions, please call AFP’s Executive Office at 301-961-8631.
Copyright © 2014 Association for Financial Professionals, Inc.
All rights reserved.
- Surprise! FX Revenue Impacts Are Just the Tip of the IcebergQuarterly foreign currency surprises on revenues only hurt for one fiscal quarter? Not so, says Wolfgang Koester. In fact, a negative FX impact has fiev long-term consequences.
- Educating Regulators: 4 Ways Treasurers Can Gain a VoiceOne of the
biggest challenges treasury and finance professionals face is dealing with regulators
who do not fully understand the businesses that they regulate. Experts offered four ways corporations can improve
the dialogue with regulators.
- CIEBA Member in the News Pensions & Investments recently highlighted Exelon Corp for its 401(k) plan revamp in an interview with Doug Brown, Exelon Corp’s senior vice president and chief investment officer.
Pensions & Investments recently highlighted CIEBA Member Exelon Corp for its 401(
- Virtual Currencies: If You Can’t Beat Banks, Join ThemContrary to popular belief, many virtual currencies are
eager to do business with banks—and their corporate clients. Why? Virtual currency executives gave four reasons.
- Treasury Alert: SWIFT CEO Says Bitcoin Will Disrupt PaymentsNeed more proof that Bitcoin could completely change the
payments landscape? Listen to what SWIFT CEO Gottfried Leibbrandt has to say about the virtual currency.