In addition to networking at AFP's events, members participate in
a number of online communities:
- Discussion Board allows members to exchange tips and best practices with peers in a protected environment.
- An interactive directory lets members learn a little more about each other and send online communications without revealing their private e-mail addresses.
- Ask AFP is a way for members to pose questions directly to subject experts and technical staff who will research the answers.
- Linkedin Groups let members display their AFP affiliation or CTP status while connecting to treasury and finance peers through a popular social networking site.
- Women in Finance supports professional development of women in finance through research, education and networking.
- AFPAware is a program that supports a healthier environment for AFP's members, employees and community.
- Blogs allow the public to better understand the value of AFP membership by providing a glimpse of AFP events and summaries of other topics important to the profession.
- Volunteer Opportunities - It is well-known that this is where the emerging leaders typically surface. Put your unique talents to work on AFP's committees, task forces and advisory boards. Tell us about your interests.