Futures in Finance - A monthly career e-newsletter, delivers timely tips for job seekers
building a career in finance and treasury. Each issue includes hot job
postings and articles on finance job searches, interviewing techniques,
and CFO strategies, among other topics. Subscribe now.
Registered users with an existing account on the AFPonline.org website may log-in to search for jobs, apply for jobs, update your profile, edit your resume, post your resume and more.
Job Seeker Support
Additional information. Need help? Get your answers here
The Value of the CTP
Learn more about the CTP designation and why you need the CTP now.
- 12 Tips to Decide When to Return Capital to ShareholdersBased on interviews with treasury practitioners, AFP collected the 12 pointers to help treasury groups in the process of determining their organization’s capital structure.
- Futures in Finance: How to Be Effective in the BoardroomThis month, Vivian James Rigney, executive and leadership coach for Inside Us, provides treasury and finance professionals with tips on how to improve communication in the boardroom. Also, AFP is looking for practitioners to participate in updating the body of knowledge for the CTP examination.
- ‘Stick to Your Knitting’: 3 ERM Challenges for TreasurersWhen it comes to leading their company's ERM efforts, corporate treasurers who want to gain a broader role often face three key challenges.
- AFP In-Depth Asks: What is Treasury’s Cybersecurity Role?In a new video series for corporate treasury and finance professionals, AFP In-Depth spoke with Gen. Keith Alexander, former head of the National Security Agency, about cybersecurity.
- Boardroom Conversations: How to Read the RoomTreasury and finance professionals often interact with other departments who are not aware of what they do. Vivian James Rigney, Executive and Leadership Coach for Inside Us, provides tips on how financial professionals can prepare for those conversations.