Futures in Finance - A monthly career e-newsletter, delivers timely tips for job seekers
building a career in finance and treasury. Each issue includes hot job
postings and articles on finance job searches, interviewing techniques,
and CFO strategies, among other topics. Subscribe now.
AFP Job Center
Registered users with an existing account on the AFPonline.org website may log-in to search for jobs, apply for jobs, update your profile, edit your resume, post your resume and more.
Job Seeker Support
Additional information. Need help? Get your answers here
The Value of the CTP
Learn more about the CTP designation and why you need the CTP now.
- Swap Futures Appear Inevitable for CorporatesWall Street may view the “futurization” of the swap market as inevitable but that notion has yet to gather steam among corporate end users despite a number of new exchange-traded products resembling swaps.
- CAD in Decline, Could Help Canadian CorporatesThe Canadian dollar continued to diminish amid speculation that the U.S. Federal Reserve will begin to taper its bond purchases. But this decline could actually be a boon to Canadian treasurers.
- This Week in Corporate Finance: Fed Tapering Starting Soon?The drumbeat continues for an improving U.S. economy and the question on everybody’s mind is, “When will the Federal Reserve begin their tapering operation?” We received a near-perfect trifecta of information this week causing some to ponder, “Is this the elusive Goldilocks economy?”
- AFP EconWatch - December 9, 2013The U.S. economy added 203,000 non-farm jobs during November, nearly matching the pace of October. Beyond meeting or exceeding most forecasts, the report from the Bureau of Labor Statistics presented a good picture of the labor market for a couple reasons.
- 3 Tips for Managing Foreign Exchange BetterThe foreign exchange market is one of the most complex markets in the world. Here are three simple takeaways that will help treasurers navigate the market better and work with their financial counterparties more effectively, regardless of their industry.