Futures in Finance - A monthly career e-newsletter, delivers timely tips for job seekers
building a career in finance and treasury. Each issue includes hot job
postings and articles on finance job searches, interviewing techniques,
and CFO strategies, among other topics. Subscribe now.
Registered users with an existing account on the AFPonline.org website may log-in to search for jobs, apply for jobs, update your profile, edit your resume, post your resume and more.
Job Seeker Support
Additional information. Need help? Get your answers here
The Value of the CTP
Learn more about the CTP designation and why you need the CTP now.
- Surprise! FX Revenue Impacts Are Just the Tip of the IcebergQuarterly foreign currency surprises on revenues only hurt for one fiscal quarter? Not so, says Wolfgang Koester. In fact, a negative FX impact has fiev long-term consequences.
- Educating Regulators: 4 Ways Treasurers Can Gain a VoiceOne of the
biggest challenges treasury and finance professionals face is dealing with regulators
who do not fully understand the businesses that they regulate. Experts offered four ways corporations can improve
the dialogue with regulators.
- CIEBA Member in the News Pensions & Investments recently highlighted Exelon Corp for its 401(k) plan revamp in an interview with Doug Brown, Exelon Corp’s senior vice president and chief investment officer.
Pensions & Investments recently highlighted CIEBA Member Exelon Corp for its 401(
- Virtual Currencies: If You Can’t Beat Banks, Join ThemContrary to popular belief, many virtual currencies are
eager to do business with banks—and their corporate clients. Why? Virtual currency executives gave four reasons.
- Treasury Alert: SWIFT CEO Says Bitcoin Will Disrupt PaymentsNeed more proof that Bitcoin could completely change the
payments landscape? Listen to what SWIFT CEO Gottfried Leibbrandt has to say about the virtual currency.