Futures in Finance - A monthly career e-newsletter, delivers timely tips for job seekers
building a career in finance and treasury. Each issue includes hot job
postings and articles on finance job searches, interviewing techniques,
and CFO strategies, among other topics. Subscribe now.
Registered users with an existing account on the AFPonline.org website may log-in to search for jobs, apply for jobs, update your profile, edit your resume, post your resume and more.
Job Seeker Support
Additional information. Need help? Get your answers here
The Value of the CTP
Learn more about the CTP designation and why you need the CTP now.
- How Companies Can Find Tomorrow’s Leaders TodayIdentifying and retaining an organization’s future leaders is key to a company’s success and cannot be left to guesswork or a manager’s personal inclination; it takes planning. But not all leaders are found outside the organization—some can and must be developed. By applying a methodical approach to leadership development, an organization can ensure its success for generations to come.
- Why FP&A Groups Must Measure Their Own ROIFP&A teams rarely turn the table and evaluate themselves, but you should consider it a new challenge. Knowing your worth—the quantifiable impact your FP&A team has on the company—could unlock new opportunities.
- Analytics and Business Intelligence: One in the Same?Applying analytics is now mission-critical due to increasingly thinner margins for decision error. Yet analytics often is confused with business intelligence, or BI.
- CFO Career TrendsThere are some very interesting trends in a recent academic study among Fortune 100 companies. These trends could impact your career trajectory and therefore, might be worth understanding.
- Moving U.S. Payments Forward: What’s the Holdup?Treasury and finance professionals who are focused on payments are looking for ways to modernize the United States payments system, if discussions at the recent NACHA Payments conference in Orlando, Fla. are any indication. The question is, will it ever actually happen?