Futures in Finance - AFP's career e-newsletter for job seekers
in the fields of finance and treasury. Subscribe now.
Registered users with an existing account on the AFPonline.org website may log-in to search for jobs, apply for jobs, update your profile, edit your resume, post your resume and more.
Job Seeker Support
Additional information. Need help? Get your answers here
The Value of the CTP
Learn more about the CTP designation and why you need the CTP now.
- Unconventional: How Philips Healthcare Finds Good FP&A StaffAn interview with Hein Wulf, Head of Philips Healthcare’s Healthcare FP&A Center of Excellence in Eindhoven, Netherlands. Wulf was tapped to serve on the 2015 AFP Financial Planning & Analysis Leadership Summit Task Force.
- 3 Ways to Match Payments with Remittance InformationA key problem for treasury departments making electronic payments is that the remittance information does not travel with the actual payment. There are options available for matching payments and remittance information, however, these carry their own complications and shortcomings.
- What Stops Finance Pros From Reaching Their Business Goals?An American Management Association survey found that nearly 43 percent of treasury and finance professionals believe the biggest external hurdle in achieving their business goals this year is the introduction of new regulations.
- 5 Tips for Evaluating Cyberinsurance PoliciesCyberinsurance may be the most important commercial general liability insurance policy of this century. As a corporate treasury or finance professional, you are probably thinking about changing your insurance budget to include cyberinsurance. But where should you start?
- 3 Solutions for Avoiding Wire Fraud ScamsWire fraud is on the rise due to business email compromise (BEC) scams. In an exclusive video interview, David Neshat, treasurer for Akamai Technologies Inc., explains how treasury teams can recognize these scams and avoid making mistakes that could cost their organizations millions of dollars.