Futures in Finance - A monthly career e-newsletter, delivers timely tips for job seekers
building a career in finance and treasury. Each issue includes hot job
postings and articles on finance job searches, interviewing techniques,
and CFO strategies, among other topics. Subscribe now.
Registered users with an existing account on the AFPonline.org website may log-in to search for jobs, apply for jobs, update your profile, edit your resume, post your resume and more.
Job Seeker Support
Additional information. Need help? Get your answers here
The Value of the CTP
Learn more about the CTP designation and why you need the CTP now.
- Budgeting: Boon or Bane?If you want to get a group of financial planning and analysis professionals talking, then ask them what they think about budgeting.
- AFP Reg Report: Tax Plans, MMFs and Basel IIIRecent regulatory developments relevant to treasury and finance professionals are reviewed in the AFP Reg Report. The latest report looks back at February, which saw six congressional hearings on cybersecurity, rule changes to EU money market funds, movement on the Basel III leverage-ratio requirements and long-awaited tax overhaul legislation.
- March 2014 FP&A NewsletterWhat’s the best way to get financial planning and analysis talking? Ask them about budgeting. The cover story for March FP&A is a wide-ranging conversation on annual budgeting – some hate it, some don’t, and some see it as a necessary evil.
- Why FP&A Teams Should Measure Their Own ROIChances are your financial planning and analysis team spent a good chunk of 2013 measuring the value of departments, projects and initiatives throughout your company. However, there’s one group in your company that most likely has never received such attention: your own FP&A team.
- Bitcoin Breakdown: Another Bitcoin Site Goes Belly-UpLess than a week after Mt. Gox admitted to losing all of its money to cybertheft, Bitcoin site Flexcoin has found itself in the same boat. Also, Japan prepares to regulate Bitcoin as a commodity, and the CEO of Bitcoin exchange First Meta is found dead.