Futures in Finance - A monthly career e-newsletter, delivers timely tips for job seekers
building a career in finance and treasury. Each issue includes hot job
postings and articles on finance job searches, interviewing techniques,
and CFO strategies, among other topics. Subscribe now.
Registered users with an existing account on the AFPonline.org website may log-in to search for jobs, apply for jobs, update your profile, edit your resume, post your resume and more.
Job Seeker Support
Additional information. Need help? Get your answers here
The Value of the CTP
Learn more about the CTP designation and why you need the CTP now.
- From AFP’s President: A Once in a Lifetime OpportunityToday's uncertain environment presents countless challenges for treasury and finance professionals. This year’s AFP conference is a once in a lifetime opportunity to listen and learn from a remarkable group of speakers who will share experiences and insights, addressing the most pressing issues of the times.
- Corporate Finance Week: Fear Wreaks Havoc on the MarketsLast week, fears of deflation, recession, Ebola and sectarian strife took its toll on the markets. Interest rates dropped to recent lows, stock markets fell by triple digits, and oil prices dipped to multi-year lows. But as the week ended, a bit of confidence has reemerged.
- AFP EconWatch: Manufacturing Strengthens in SeptemberManufacturing output grew 0.5 percent in September, despite a second monthly decline in automobile production. Retail sales also fell in September, and the U.S. federal budget deficit contracted in FY2014.
- London FP&A Club: Why Data Visualization MattersData visualization is a powerful tool for FP&A—but practitioners must remember that different corporate audiences have different preferences.
- Treasury Careers: Are Women Getting a Fair Deal?Can women offer the treasury role specific skills and capabilities that their male colleagues lack? This was a key point of discussion during an informal discussion at EuroFinance 2014 in Budapest.