Futures in Finance - A monthly career e-newsletter, delivers timely tips for job seekers
building a career in finance and treasury. Each issue includes hot job
postings and articles on finance job searches, interviewing techniques,
and CFO strategies, among other topics. Subscribe now.
Registered users with an existing account on the AFPonline.org website may log-in to search for jobs, apply for jobs, update your profile, edit your resume, post your resume and more.
Job Seeker Support
Additional information. Need help? Get your answers here
The Value of the CTP
Learn more about the CTP designation and why you need the CTP now.
- FP&A Pros Focused on Rolling Forecasts, Business PartneringChicagoland FP&A professionals gathered for the AFP FP&A Roundtable, sponsored by Peloton Group, to discuss some of their biggest challenges in financial planning and analysis. FP&A professionals were most concerned with rolling forecasts, FP&A business partnering and talent acquisition, management and retention.
- FP&A Newsletter: Insights for Combining Leadership and FP&AMost firms understand that financial planning and analysis is more
critical than ever before. But how do you leverage FP&A in a
strategic manner? And how do you find and train good FP&A staff? This issue looks at leadership and FP&A – and it offers insights on how to best combine the two.
- How a New Public Utility Can Transform B2B PaymentsIn an era where so many processes have migrated to new, more efficient digitally driven alternatives, checks remain an analog anachronism. But now a new solution is emerging—the B2B Payments Directory from the Remittance Coalition.
- High-Quality Reference Data in High Demand from TreasurersBad or missing reference data can cause payment failures that waste time and money and damage customer relationships. As such, corporate treasurers are demanding high-quality reference data.
- Why Financial Professionals Can’t Sleep on Global RisksGlobal risks are critical for treasury and finance professionals to understand. These risks can have a significant impact on the earnings potential of existing business activities and change the lens through which new investment opportunities are evaluated.