Futures in Finance - A monthly career e-newsletter, delivers timely tips for job seekers
building a career in finance and treasury. Each issue includes hot job
postings and articles on finance job searches, interviewing techniques,
and CFO strategies, among other topics. Subscribe now.
Registered users with an existing account on the AFPonline.org website may log-in to search for jobs, apply for jobs, update your profile, edit your resume, post your resume and more.
Job Seeker Support
Additional information. Need help? Get your answers here
The Value of the CTP
Learn more about the CTP designation and why you need the CTP now.
- 5 Ways to Improve Your Forecast & Avoid Walgreen-Like ErrorsThere are ways companies can future-proof their forecasts -- by switching to rolling forecasts that adjust to changes in market assumptions and risk-adjusting their forecasts to events that may affect the outcome.
- AFP Guide: Treasury Must Get Involved Early in M&AAFP’s new Treasury in Practice guide, underwritten by KeyBank, identifies key insights for treasurers to maximize their critical role in the M&A process. Often, treasury becomes involved in M&A late in the game—but that approach is typically a misstep.
- Obama Speeds Up EMV Migration – How Will Businesses React?President Obama's latest executive order on cybersecurity promises to speed up the government’s transition to EMV chip-and-PIN. This will surely impact treasury and finance professionals whose businesses transact with the federal government.
- From AFP’s President: A Once in a Lifetime OpportunityToday's uncertain environment presents countless challenges for treasury and finance professionals. This year’s AFP conference is a once in a lifetime opportunity to listen and learn from a remarkable group of speakers who will share experiences and insights, addressing the most pressing issues of the times.
- Corporate Finance Week: Fear Wreaks Havoc on the MarketsLast week, fears of deflation, recession, Ebola and sectarian strife took its toll on the markets. Interest rates dropped to recent lows, stock markets fell by triple digits, and oil prices dipped to multi-year lows. But as the week ended, a bit of confidence has reemerged.