Futures in Finance - A monthly career e-newsletter, delivers timely tips for job seekers
building a career in finance and treasury. Each issue includes hot job
postings and articles on finance job searches, interviewing techniques,
and CFO strategies, among other topics. Subscribe now.
Registered users with an existing account on the AFPonline.org website may log-in to search for jobs, apply for jobs, update your profile, edit your resume, post your resume and more.
Job Seeker Support
Additional information. Need help? Get your answers here
The Value of the CTP
Learn more about the CTP designation and why you need the CTP now.
- 2Q14 Corporate Cash Reserves Up, Short-Term Investment QuickensCoinciding with the SEC’s money market mutual fund ruling for corporations, the AFP Corporate Cash Indicators ® (AFP CCI), underwritten by State Street Global Advisors, revealed that U.S. businesses built cash reserves at a faster pace during the second quarter of 2014 and invested those assets more conservatively. But the burst in cash accumulation is expected to be short lived.
- This Week in Corporate Finance: Shift to Safety Continues in EuropeThe market had the feeling of being on a teeter-totter this past week, as general positive feelings about the U.S. economy were counter-balanced by geopolitical concerns, specifically in Ukraine and Gaza. Overseas, the flight to safety continued.
- AFP EconWatch - July 28, 2014U.S. businesses rapidly rebuilt short-term corporate cash holdings during the second quarter following the economic contraction and slow pace of cash accumulation during the opening months of 2014. This was the key finding from the July 2014 AFP Corporate Cash Indicators® released Monday.
- PBGC Issues Moratorium on 4062(e) Enforcement The Pension Benefit Guarantee Corporation (PBGC) recently announced a six-month moratorium on its enforcement of ERISA section 4062(e). The moratorium, scheduled to last till the end of 2014, will be used to review the application of 4062(e).
- Case Study: Vanguard’s SWIFT ImplementationVanguard’s Money Movement Unit, which initiates billions in payments on a daily basis, was too dependent on manual processes and legacy systems that couldn’t handle the workload. Migrating to a treasury workstation and utilizing SWIFT enabled the company to streamline its payments process and reduce risk.