Futures in Finance - A monthly career e-newsletter, delivers timely tips for job seekers
building a career in finance and treasury. Each issue includes hot job
postings and articles on finance job searches, interviewing techniques,
and CFO strategies, among other topics. Subscribe now.
Registered users with an existing account on the AFPonline.org website may log-in to search for jobs, apply for jobs, update your profile, edit your resume, post your resume and more.
Job Seeker Support
Additional information. Need help? Get your answers here
The Value of the CTP
Learn more about the CTP designation and why you need the CTP now.
- Corporate Finance Week: EU Economy Shaky Amid Ukraine UnrestIn Europe, interest rates touched historical lows across a number of countries. This yield action was supported by the double whammy of expected slower economic growth and the uncertainty caused by the political and military unrest in eastern Ukraine.
- AFP EconWatch: U.S. Economy Picks Up the PaceThe U.S. economy expanded at a faster than previously believed pace during the spring. GDP grew 4.2 percent on a seasonally adjusted annualized rate during the second quarter.
- Companies Unleash the Cash as Confidence ReturnsFueled by loads of cash and low borrowing rates, companies are starting to make up for time lost from the 2008 recession and opening their wallets for capital expenditures.
- Amid Ukraine Escalation, More Woes for Treasury and FinanceEscalating tensions in the Ukraine and fears that Russia might cut off gas supplies to Europe are creating an ever more difficult environment for multinationals with operations or partnerships in the region.
- August 2014 Futures in Finance: Do You Need a Career Coach?This month, we have an interview with career and leadership coach Vivian James Rigney, who is speaking at the CTC Executive Institute at the 2014 AFP Annual Conference. We also have interviews with Ori Brafman, bestselling author, and Juan Arangote, FP&A of the Greater Toronto Airports Authority, who are each speaking at the conference.