Futures in Finance - AFP's career e-newsletter for job seekers
in the fields of finance and treasury. Subscribe now.
Registered users with an existing account on the AFPonline.org website may log-in to search for jobs, apply for jobs, update your profile, edit your resume, post your resume and more.
Job Seeker Support
Additional information. Need help? Get your answers here
The Value of the CTP
Learn more about the CTP designation and why you need the CTP now.
- Five Common FP&A Problems and How to Solve ThemAfter her latest round of meetings with financial planning and analysis professionals across the globe, Larysa Melnychuk, managing director of the FP&A Club of AFP, reflected on the biggest obstacles FP&A professionals face, and possible solutions to overcome them.
- AFP In-Depth: FP&A’s Important Role in the IPO ProcessIn the latest video from AFP's < series, Jim Grube, senior vice president of financial planning and analysis at Hilton Worldwide, discusses why FP&A should be involved in the IPO process.
- AFP Survey: Businesses Show Some Reluctance to Deploy CashAlthough companies are willing to invest their cash, they are exhibiting some signs of caution and are taking a wait-and-see approach before doing so, according to the AFP Corporate Cash Indicators ® (AFP CCI), underwritten by Capital One Bank.
- Futures in Finance: It’s Time to Embrace ‘Little Bets’This month, Jim Kaitz, president and CEO of AFP, and Peter Sims, co-founder and managing director at The Silicon Guild, explain why finance professionals need to make "little bets." The most successful people today understand that there is no such thing is a sure bet; making mistakes is part of the development process.
- In the War On Checks, Uncle Sam Volunteers for BattleThe U.S. Department of the Treasury is piloting mobile payments for non-recurring payments in an effort to reduce check usage. It is using PayPal but is considering other forms, including Apple Pay.