Futures in Finance - A monthly career e-newsletter, delivers timely tips for job seekers
building a career in finance and treasury. Each issue includes hot job
postings and articles on finance job searches, interviewing techniques,
and CFO strategies, among other topics. Subscribe now.
AFP Job Center
Registered users with an existing account on the AFPonline.org website may log-in to search for jobs, apply for jobs, update your profile, edit your resume, post your resume and more.
Job Seeker Support
Additional information. Need help? Get your answers here
The Value of the CTP
Learn more about the CTP designation and why you need the CTP now.
- 3 Tips for Managing Foreign Exchange BetterThe foreign exchange market is one of the most complex markets in the world. Here are three simple takeaways that will help treasurers navigate the market better and work with their financial counterparties more effectively, regardless of their industry.
- Forecasting During Rapid GrowthFrom 2010-2012, Health Care REIT tripled in size, acquiring an average of over $1 billion in assets each quarter, while simultaneously raising an average of $1 billion in debt or equity during each of these quarters to fund this growth.
- BofA Endorses Bitcoin, PBOC Blocks ItBank of America Merrill Lynch gave a ringing endorsement for bitcoin Thursday, while the People’s Bank of China did the exact opposite. What either action means for the future is anyone’s guess.
- What Does Senate Rule Change Mean for Financial Regulation?Recent
rule changes to the U.S. Senate’s nominee confirmation process could effect the direction of financial regulatory rulemaking as White House appointments need only a simple majority to advance.
- Political Uncertainty Leaves Finance Execs Reluctant to SpendIn three surveys conducted by AFP over the past few months, financial professionals indicated that one of the barriers to greater, more steady economic growth is the reality and perception that leaders in Washington are unable to reach consensus on a number of issues impacting the United States.