Futures in Finance - A monthly career e-newsletter, delivers timely tips for job seekers
building a career in finance and treasury. Each issue includes hot job
postings and articles on finance job searches, interviewing techniques,
and CFO strategies, among other topics. Subscribe now.
Registered users with an existing account on the AFPonline.org website may log-in to search for jobs, apply for jobs, update your profile, edit your resume, post your resume and more.
Job Seeker Support
Additional information. Need help? Get your answers here
The Value of the CTP
Learn more about the CTP designation and why you need the CTP now.
- Futures in Finance: Key Insights for Careers in FP&AThis month, Futures in Finance turns its attention towards FP&A. We begin with a profile of Todd Peterson, FP&A, financial analytics manager for AARP and one of the inaugural class of the Corporate FP&A Professional Certification. We also preview the upcoming FP&A Leadership Summit in Amsterdam, with an interview with keynote speaker Rahaf Harfoush.
- How the FP&A Certification Can Lead to Immediate SuccessWhen Todd Peterson, FP&A, financial analytics manager for AARP, came across the Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Professional Certification, he realized that he wanted to be part of the inaugural class. Smart move. Peterson ended up getting a promotion out of it.
- Mead Johnson’s FP&A Manager Finds the Formula for SuccessAngeliki Kasi, the financial planning and analysis (FP&A) manager for Europe at formula manufacturer Mead Johnson, tells how the scope of her job can differ from one country to another, depending upon how the FP&A role is defined.
- George W. Bush Announced as Keynote Speaker for AFP 2015The Association for Financial Professionals (AFP) announced Tuesday that President George W. Bush would be the keynote speaker at the Opening General Session of the AFP Annual Conference. More than 6,500 treasury and finance professionals will gather for the event, which will be held October 18-21, 2015 at the Colorado Convention Center in Denver.
- Bridging the Gap between Treasury and FP&AA common occurrence facing many corporations today is disconnect among departments. For ABM Industries Inc., one of the areas where this disconnect occurred was between FP&A and treasury.