Futures in Finance - A monthly career e-newsletter, delivers timely tips for job seekers
building a career in finance and treasury. Each issue includes hot job
postings and articles on finance job searches, interviewing techniques,
and CFO strategies, among other topics. Subscribe now.
AFP Job Center
Registered users with an existing account on the AFPonline.org website may log-in to search for jobs, apply for jobs, update your profile, edit your resume, post your resume and more.
Job Seeker Support
Additional information. Need help? Get your answers here
The Value of the CTP
Learn more about the CTP designation and why you need the CTP now.
- May 2013 Futures in FinanceThis month, we review the 2013 AFP Compensation Survey. Treasury and finance professionals experienced a healthy pay increase last year, with those at the executive level receiving the biggest boost. Also this month, we bring you our exclusive coverage of the recent CTC Corporate Treasurers Forum in New York. Much of the discussion at the forum centered around the development and retention of talent in treasury, as well as new areas treasury is expanding into. Also, CFO Coach Cindy Kraft discusses the new methods that organizations are using to find the right candidates, and more.
- AFP Fraudwatch: China-Backed Group Hacking Corporates AgainHackers sponsored by the Chinese government are back after three
months of silence. Although they are more interested in stealing
state secrets than corporate cash, treasury risk managers should
still be concerned.
- Intel Exec: How to Succeed in FP&A – What You Need to KnowBrice Hill, VP Finance at Intel and for five years its chief
of FP&A, offers a personal look at financial planning and
analysis based on his recent presentation, "Advice I Wish I
Received in 2004."
- Finance Pros Need Broad Experience to Advance, Employers SayAttendees at last week's CTC
Treasury Management Forum agreed that for treasurers to progress in
their careers, it is essential that they gain a broad range of
experience outside the treasury group.
- 2013 Comp Survey: Finance Pros See Healthy Salary IncreaseTreasury and finance professionals enjoyed healthy pay raises
last year, according to the 2013 AFP Compensation Survey.
Of the three job tiers referenced in the report - executive,
management and staff level - the executive level saw the biggest