Futures in Finance - AFP's career e-newsletter for job seekers
in the fields of finance and treasury. Subscribe now.
Registered users with an existing account on the AFPonline.org website may log-in to search for jobs, apply for jobs, update your profile, edit your resume, post your resume and more.
Job Seeker Support
Additional information. Need help? Get your answers here
The Value of the CTP
Learn more about the CTP designation and why you need the CTP now.
- KYC Compliance Tops the List of Concerns for NGO TreasurersKnow your customer (KYC) regulations topped the list of concerns for attendees at the latest meeting of the Association of Global Development Treasurers. Treasurers for non-governmental organizations (NGOs) are concerned with the unintended consequences of banks’ interpretations of the regulations.
- AFP In-Depth: Setting a Target Liquidity PositionIn the latest video from AFP's In-Depth series, James Gilligan, assistant treasurer at Great Plains Energy, discusses the most important factors when setting a target liquidity position.
- Transform Your Execs into Industry Influencers in 3 StepsBy harnessing the only social media network used by 360 million professionals in 200 countries across the globe, your treasury and finance executives can become the brand ambassadors you never knew you needed.
- Survey: U.S. Firms Hold Onto Cash as Confidence WanesU.S. companies built short-term corporate cash balances at a far quicker pace in the second quarter of 2015, according the July AFP Corporate Cash Indicators® (AFP CCI), underwritten by Capital One Bank.
- The Four Fundamentals of CybersecurityThe innovation in IT security technology is driving ease-of-use and efficacy, and represents great value. Treasury departments should engage staff with this technology in a fashion that is relevant to their daily activities in their personal lives.