Futures in Finance - A monthly career e-newsletter, delivers timely tips for job seekers
building a career in finance and treasury. Each issue includes hot job
postings and articles on finance job searches, interviewing techniques,
and CFO strategies, among other topics. Subscribe now.
Registered users with an existing account on the AFPonline.org website may log-in to search for jobs, apply for jobs, update your profile, edit your resume, post your resume and more.
Job Seeker Support
Additional information. Need help? Get your answers here
The Value of the CTP
Learn more about the CTP designation and why you need the CTP now.
- This Week in Corporate Finance: An 'OK' Employment ReportThe two big stories of the week were certainly the U.S. employment report and developments in Crimea. The employment report was stronger than expected. Tensions in Crimea led to a brief flight-to-safety before the markets largely discounted them by week’s end.
- AFP EconWatch - March 10, 2014The U.S. economy added a larger than expected 175,000 non-farm jobs during February.
- Budgeting: Boon or Bane?If you want to get a group of financial planning and analysis professionals talking, then ask them what they think about budgeting.
- AFP Reg Report: Tax Plans, MMFs and Basel IIIRecent regulatory developments relevant to treasury and finance professionals are reviewed in the AFP Reg Report. The latest report looks back at February, which saw six congressional hearings on cybersecurity, rule changes to EU money market funds, movement on the Basel III leverage-ratio requirements and long-awaited tax overhaul legislation.
- March 2014 FP&A NewsletterWhat’s the best way to get financial planning and analysis talking? Ask them about budgeting. The cover story for March FP&A is a wide-ranging conversation on annual budgeting – some hate it, some don’t, and some see it as a necessary evil.