Futures in Finance - AFP's career e-newsletter for job seekers
in the fields of finance and treasury. Subscribe now.
Registered users with an existing account on the AFPonline.org website may log-in to search for jobs, apply for jobs, update your profile, edit your resume, post your resume and more.
Job Seeker Support
Additional information. Need help? Get your answers here
The Value of the CTP
Learn more about the CTP designation and why you need the CTP now.
- Supply Chain Finance: Building the Treasury Business CaseJames Marshall, head of treasury for Virgin Media, provided attendees of the ACT Cash Management Conference tips on how treasury can engage stakeholders and the board of directors in a supply chain finance program.
- Negotiating Credit Agreements: Top of Mind for TreasuryFor many U.S. companies, the pressure is on to review and renegotiate their credit facilities.
- Brexit: How Would It Impact EU Treasurers?The ACT Cash Management Conference kicked off Wednesday morning with a look at the key risks to treasury in 2016. Opening keynote David Marsh identified the possibility of a British exit from the EU as a major risk to European treasurers.
- Finance Careers: Why Certification Makes a DifferenceAFP recently spoke with Travis Lockhart, CTP, FP&A, finance manager for DLT Solutions, on how earning the Certified Corporate FP&A Professional credential has helped him further his career.
- Video: The Future Skills of Finance LeadersIn the latest video from AFP's In-Depth series, David Buley, CFO, Association of Independent Schools of NSW, discusses the vital skills finance leaders will need to have 10 years from now.