Futures in Finance - AFP's career e-newsletter for job seekers
in the fields of finance and treasury. Subscribe now.
Registered users with an existing account on the AFPonline.org website may log-in to search for jobs, apply for jobs, update your profile, edit your resume, post your resume and more.
Job Seeker Support
Additional information. Need help? Get your answers here
The Value of the CTP
Learn more about the CTP designation and why you need the CTP now.
- Video: U.S. Businesses Are Hoarding Cash at a Quicker PaceMariam Lamech, director, survey research for AFP, discusses the results of the July 2016 AFP Corporate Cash Indicators® (AFP CCI). The latest results show American businesses hoarding cash at a far quicker pace than previous quarters.
- Brexit Foments FX Frustrations for Nonprofit TreasurersThe impact of the Brexit vote in the U.K. continues to roil treasury. This time, treasury professionals feeling the pain work for non-governmental organizations, or NGOs.
- FP&A… and C: Why Communication is Crucial for FinanceAs the role of financial planning and analysis (FP&A) expands, and the importance of soft skills rises, there should be some official recognition that technical skills only go so far. If executives cannot tell their story and influence decisions, they are not doing their jobs.
- Study: Brexit, Tepid Economy Lead Companies to Hoard CashConcerned about Brexit and a tepid economy, American companies in the second quarter of 2016 returned to accumulating cash at a fast pace, according to the AFP Corporate Cash Indicators® (AFP CCI).
- Data Visualization: A Discussion with David McCandlessAFP recently spoke with data journalist David McCandless, who will speak about data visualization at its Annual Conference in October, from his home in London.