Futures in Finance - A monthly career e-newsletter, delivers timely tips for job seekers
building a career in finance and treasury. Each issue includes hot job
postings and articles on finance job searches, interviewing techniques,
and CFO strategies, among other topics. Subscribe now.
Registered users with an existing account on the AFPonline.org website may log-in to search for jobs, apply for jobs, update your profile, edit your resume, post your resume and more.
Job Seeker Support
Additional information. Need help? Get your answers here
The Value of the CTP
Learn more about the CTP designation and why you need the CTP now.
- AFP EconWatch - July 28, 2014U.S. businesses rapidly rebuilt short-term corporate cash holdings during the second quarter following the economic contraction and slow pace of cash accumulation during the opening months of 2014. This was the key finding from the July 2014 AFP Corporate Cash Indicators® released Monday.
- Case Study: Vanguard’s SWIFT ImplementationVanguard’s Money Movement Unit, which initiates billions in payments on a daily basis, was too dependent on manual processes and legacy systems that couldn’t handle the workload. Migrating to a treasury workstation and utilizing SWIFT enabled the company to streamline its payments process and reduce risk.
- 10 Steps Every Treasurer Should Take to Handle New Money Fund RulesTom Hunt, CTP, Director of Treasury Services for the Association for Financial Professionals, lists 10 steps every treasurer should take to prepare for the new money market fund rules approved today by the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- July 2014 Futures in Finance NewsletterThis month, we bring you two exclusive video interviews with members of our inaugural class of Certified Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) professionals. Travis Lockhart of IMC and Todd Peterson of AARP discuss why they were interested in taking the beta exam and how they prepared for it. Also this month, we have the second installment in the AFP Advisors Network's series on the three core competencies of independent consulting.
- VIDEO: Why Become a Certified Corporate FP&A Professional?Todd Peterson, FP&A, Senior Financial Analyst for AARP, discusses why he wanted to be part of the first class of Certified Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) professionals.