Futures in Finance - AFP's career e-newsletter for job seekers
in the fields of finance and treasury. Subscribe now.
Registered users with an existing account on the AFPonline.org website may log-in to search for jobs, apply for jobs, update your profile, edit your resume, post your resume and more.
Job Seeker Support
Additional information. Need help? Get your answers here
The Value of the CTP
Learn more about the CTP designation and why you need the CTP now.
- Proposed 385 Tax Regs: 5 Ways Treasurers Should Prepare NowMelissa Cameron and Steve Blore of Deloitte list five steps treasury and finance can take to prepare for the new 385 tax regulations:
- Zero-Based Budgeting Makes a ComebackZero-based budgeting (ZBB) is back in a big way. What experts are calling ZBB 2.0 is a new take on the old technique.
- Futures in Finance: Pay Increases, Skills Gap WidensIn the latest edition of AFP’s Futures in Finance newsletter, we review the results of the 2016 AFP Compensation Survey, which found that finance professionals received a 3.6 percent gain in their base salaries in 2015.
- CTP Exam Tips: Performing an AnalysisThe questions on the CTP Exam are written to be very specific, and are simple as a result. In the business world, many questions are asked that appear to be as simple, but are not.
- Proposed 385 Regs: IRS Will Look Back 3 Years at Your LoansImagine a scenario where the IRS looks back three years at an intercompany loan you made to a foreign subsidiary and determines that it is equity. At the very least, you would have to pay more taxes and re-state your financial statements. That’s just one nightmare scenario envisioned under proposed changes to IRS section 385 rules.