Futures in Finance - AFP's career e-newsletter for job seekers
in the fields of finance and treasury. Subscribe now.
Registered users with an existing account on the AFPonline.org website may log-in to search for jobs, apply for jobs, update your profile, edit your resume, post your resume and more.
Job Seeker Support
Additional information. Need help? Get your answers here
The Value of the CTP
Learn more about the CTP designation and why you need the CTP now.
- ISO 20022: No Panacea, but a Worthwhile EndeavorThe implementation of ISO 20022 has not been without some turbulence. Nevertheless, the standard is much closer to being a solution to simplify international payments, and corporations can benefit greatly from it.
- Finding Talent: A Top Priority—and Challenge—for FinanceAmong the many challenges financial planning and analysis (FP&A) professionals face, talent acquisition and retention is likely the sharpest of double-edged swords.
- AFP Payments: NACHA Members Approve Same Day ACHThis month saw NACHA’s voting membership approve Same Day ACH. Corporate treasurers have shown overwhelming support for the initiative, viewing it as a positive step toward modernizing payments in the United States. Nevertheless, it brings with it some risks.
- Practical Advice from Treasurers on Mitigating FraudCorporate treasurers have a wide variety of services at their disposal to cut down on payments fraud. But if they don’t use them, they could be on the hook.
- AFP In-Depth: Using Social Media in a Job SearchIn the latest video from AFP's In-Depth series, Anna Akbari, a sociologist and entrepreneur, discusses the best ways to use social media to help land a new job. A prominent thought leader, she is frequently called on as an expert.