Hot Seat Interview Questions
1. If you were at a business lunch and you ordered a rare steak
and they brought it to you well done, what would you do?
2. If I were to give you this salary you requested but let you
write your job description for the next year, what would it
3. Why is there fuzz on a tennis ball?
4. How would you go about establishing your credibility quickly
with the team?
5. There's no right or wrong answer, but if you could be
anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?
6. How would you feel working for someone who knows less than
7. What kind of car do you drive?
8. What's the last book you read?
9. What magazines do you subscribe to?
10. Why should we hire you?
11. How do you think I rate as an interviewer?
12. What are three positive things your last boss would say
13. What negative thing would your last boss say about you?
14. If you were an animal, which one would you want to be?
15. What would you do if you won the lottery?
16. Have you ever been on a team where someone was not pulling
their own weight? How did you handle it?
17. Tell me a time when you had to give someone difficult
feedback. How did you handle it?
18. What is your greatest fear?
19. What three character traits would your friends use to
20. List five words that describe your character.
21. Sell me this pencil. Tell me 10 ways to use a pencil other
22. If I were your supervisor and asked you to do something that
you disagreed with, what would you do?
23. Do you think a leader should be feared or liked?
24. What do you like to do for fun? What do you do in your spare
25. Why did you choose your major?
26. What is your biggest regret, and why?
27. What irritates you about other people, and how do you deal
28. How many times do a clock's hands overlap in a day?
29. If you could choose one superhero power, what would it be
and why? Who are your heroes?
30. What's the best movie you've seen in the last year?
31. If you could get rid of any one of the US states, which one
would get rid of, and why?
32. With your eyes closed, tell me step-by-step how to tie my