Futures in Finance - A monthly career e-newsletter, delivers timely tips for job seekers
building a career in finance and treasury. Each issue includes hot job
postings and articles on finance job searches, interviewing techniques,
and CFO strategies, among other topics. Subscribe now.
AFP Global Career Center
The AFP Global Career Center makes researching job opportunities or locating talent in the financial field easy and efficient. Employers have access to nearly 2,000 qualified corporate treasury and finance professionals from around the world. Job seekers have access to more than 1,000 employers and career tools for effectively marketing themselves to potential employers.
Search the most targeted treasury and finance jobs worldwide. Post your resume and apply online.
Maximize your reach in finance by posting your job or internship. Browse over 2,000 finance resumes.
- Career Coaching We're proud to introduce our team of highly experienced coaches! Coming from a variety of professional backgrounds, all have graduated from an accredited Coach training program, are members of the International Coach Federation (ICF), and are certified in behavioral style analysis and interpretation.
- Profile Development According to Computer World more than 45 % of employers use social networking during the hiring process. Make sure that you have put your best foot forward and let the professionals work for you. Our online profile development will provide the package that is right for you.
- AFP's 2013 Annual Compensation Survey Report This detailed report provides a comprehensive picture of the compensation levels of 25 finance and accounting positions. Includes organizational charts and job descriptions. Full report available only to AFP members.
- Career Trust Service Career Trust brings AFP membership resources to professionals who are between positions.
- Resume Services Receive a detailed resume critique or a professionally written resume. Specialty services include cover letters, follow up letters, references and salary history.
- 3 Tips for Managing Foreign Exchange BetterThe foreign exchange market is one of the most complex markets in the world. Here are three simple takeaways that will help treasurers navigate the market better and work with their financial counterparties more effectively, regardless of their industry.
- Forecasting During Rapid GrowthFrom 2010-2012, Health Care REIT tripled in size, acquiring an average of over $1 billion in assets each quarter, while simultaneously raising an average of $1 billion in debt or equity during each of these quarters to fund this growth.
- BofA Endorses Bitcoin, PBOC Blocks ItBank of America Merrill Lynch gave a ringing endorsement for bitcoin Thursday, while the People’s Bank of China did the exact opposite. What either action means for the future is anyone’s guess.
- What Does Senate Rule Change Mean for Financial Regulation?Recent
rule changes to the U.S. Senate’s nominee confirmation process could effect the direction of financial regulatory rulemaking as White House appointments need only a simple majority to advance.
- Political Uncertainty Leaves Finance Execs Reluctant to SpendIn three surveys conducted by AFP over the past few months, financial professionals indicated that one of the barriers to greater, more steady economic growth is the reality and perception that leaders in Washington are unable to reach consensus on a number of issues impacting the United States.