Futures in Finance - A monthly career e-newsletter, delivers timely tips for job seekers
building a career in finance and treasury. Each issue includes hot job
postings and articles on finance job searches, interviewing techniques,
and CFO strategies, among other topics. Subscribe now.
AFP Global Career Center
The AFP Global Career Center makes researching job opportunities or locating talent in the financial field easy and efficient. Employers have access to nearly 2,000 qualified corporate treasury and finance professionals from around the world. Job seekers have access to more than 1,000 employers and career tools for effectively marketing themselves to potential employers.
Search the most targeted treasury and finance jobs worldwide. Post your resume and apply online.
Maximize your reach in finance by posting your job or internship. Browse over 2,000 finance resumes.
- Career Coaching We're proud to introduce our team of highly experienced coaches! Coming from a variety of professional backgrounds, all have graduated from an accredited Coach training program, are members of the International Coach Federation (ICF), and are certified in behavioral style analysis and interpretation.
- Profile Development According to Computer World more than 45 % of employers use social networking during the hiring process. Make sure that you have put your best foot forward and let the professionals work for you. Our online profile development will provide the package that is right for you.
- AFP's 2013 Annual Compensation Survey Report This detailed report provides a comprehensive picture of the compensation levels of 25 finance and accounting positions. Includes organizational charts and job descriptions. Full report available only to AFP members.
- Career Trust Service Career Trust brings AFP membership resources to professionals who are between positions.
- Resume Services Receive a detailed resume critique or a professionally written resume. Specialty services include cover letters, follow up letters, references and salary history.
- Budgeting: Boon or Bane?If you want to get a group of financial planning and analysis professionals talking, then ask them what they think about budgeting.
- AFP Reg Report: Tax Plans, MMFs and Basel IIIRecent regulatory developments relevant to treasury and finance professionals are reviewed in the AFP Reg Report. The latest report looks back at February, which saw six congressional hearings on cybersecurity, rule changes to EU money market funds, movement on the Basel III leverage-ratio requirements and long-awaited tax overhaul legislation.
- March 2014 FP&A NewsletterWhat’s the best way to get financial planning and analysis talking? Ask them about budgeting. The cover story for March FP&A is a wide-ranging conversation on annual budgeting – some hate it, some don’t, and some see it as a necessary evil.
- Why FP&A Teams Should Measure Their Own ROIChances are your financial planning and analysis team spent a good chunk of 2013 measuring the value of departments, projects and initiatives throughout your company. However, there’s one group in your company that most likely has never received such attention: your own FP&A team.
- Bitcoin Breakdown: Another Bitcoin Site Goes Belly-UpLess than a week after Mt. Gox admitted to losing all of its money to cybertheft, Bitcoin site Flexcoin has found itself in the same boat. Also, Japan prepares to regulate Bitcoin as a commodity, and the CEO of Bitcoin exchange First Meta is found dead.