Futures in Finance - A monthly career e-newsletter, delivers timely tips for job seekers
building a career in finance and treasury. Each issue includes hot job
postings and articles on finance job searches, interviewing techniques,
and CFO strategies, among other topics. Subscribe now.
AFP Global Career Center
The AFP Global Career Center makes researching job opportunities or locating talent in the financial field easy and efficient. Employers have access to nearly 2,000 qualified corporate treasury and finance professionals from around the world. Job seekers have access to more than 1,000 employers and career tools for effectively marketing themselves to potential employers.
Search the most targeted treasury and finance jobs worldwide. Post your resume and apply online.
Maximize your reach in finance by posting your job or internship. Browse over 2,000 finance resumes.
- Career Coaching We're proud to introduce our team of highly experienced coaches! Coming from a variety of professional backgrounds, all have graduated from an accredited Coach training program, are members of the International Coach Federation (ICF), and are certified in behavioral style analysis and interpretation.
- Profile Development According to Computer World more than 45 % of employers use social networking during the hiring process. Make sure that you have put your best foot forward and let the professionals work for you. Our online profile development will provide the package that is right for you.
- Career Fitness CareerFitness.com brings The Career Fitness System online. Now, you can take advantage of this powerful capability right from your own desktop. Think of it as your "careerspace" for the 21st Century. Whether you're a mid-career professional, an executive or manager, a soon-to-be or recent college graduate or someone who's reentering the workforce after an extended absence, this program can build your capacity at work and put vitality in your career.
- AFP's 2012 Annual Compensation Survey Report This detailed report provides a comprehensive picture of the compensation levels of 25 finance and accounting positions. Includes organizational charts and job descriptions. Full report available only to AFP members.
- Career Trust Service Career Trust brings AFP membership resources to professionals who are between positions.
- Resume Services Receive a detailed resume critique or a professionally written resume. Specialty services include cover letters, follow up letters, references and salary history.
- Treasurers to Benefit as Visa Europe Cuts Cross-Border FeesEuropean treasurers are poised to save a substantial amount of
money on cross-border credit card transactions for their companies
now that Visa Europe has announced it is reducing interbank fees
for these payments.
- May 2013 Payments NewslettersThis month, we bring you all of our exclusive coverage of the recent NACHA Payments conference in San Diego. We hear
from retail corporate treasurers on the complications of implementing EMV in the U.S. Many retailers are unconvinced that such expensive upgrades are truly effective or necessary. Corporate treasurers also weigh in on electronic remittance standards, healthcare payments, fraud and more. Also, AFP and Aite Group release a new Payments Decision Guide on acquirer relationships, a eurozone payments expert discusses why the SEPA Direct Debit could cause some corporates to miss next yearís deadline, and more.
- Members of Congress Urge SEC to Act on Rating Agency ReformThe SEC held a roundtable May 14 to discuss a new system wherein an
independent board would randomly assign initial ratings to nationally
recognized statistical rating organizations (NRSROs). Needless to say, the concept generated many opinions.
- Study: Top Hurdles Keeping Treasury from Adopting E-PaymentsAdopting electronic payments is
essential for corporates, but one study uncovered substantial obstacles that treasurers must surmount to ensure a successful
- AFP Fraudwatch: Essential Controls for Treasury, FinanceWith payments fraud running rampant, a recent AFP webinar held by a treasury executive provided especially timely advice. Effective internal controls include exception processing, activity specific accounts and more.