Message from the Task Force Chair
This year has started off much like 2015, in a constant state of
uncertainty. As a finance leader at Microsoft, I’m dealing with risks
from geopolitical conflicts, an ever changing regulatory landscape and
imminent cyberthreats. I know you are facing similar challenges.
We must find ways to prepare for and react to this rapidly changing environment. I’ll be tapping into the knowledge of my peers at the 12th annual CTC Corporate Treasurers Forum, being held for the first time in Silicon Valley, May 22-24, sponsored by Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
I’ve been working with the Forum task force, comprised of your peers, to create an agenda focusing on our issues. Here are some of the highlights:
- Hear best practices from the Treasurer and FP&A Director of ABM Industries on collaborating to produce the cash forecast.
- Learn how to perform a cyberrisk assessment and develop an incident management plan.
- See how Levi Strauss & Co. and Starbucks are addressing the issue of corporate social responsibility and sustainability.
- Receive guidance on how can you combine your strategic focus with existing view of macroeconomics to effectively engage with your board.
- Increase your team’s potential by reinventing your workplace through the Energy Project workshop.
I look forward to seeing you in San Francisco!
General Manager, Treasury Capital Management, Microsoft Corporation
Chair, 2016 CTC Forum Task Force