2010 AFP Compensation Survey
Results of the 2010 AFP Compensation Survey show that as responsibilities of the financial professional expand, compensation levels increase. Financial professionals continued to experience increases in salaries and bonuses in 2009. The report features information on 25 job titles and looks at the effects of variables such as company size, industry and location. It includes job descriptions and organizational charts and addresses the impact of education and certification.
Survey report includes:
- 25 Corporate Positions - divided by industry, education, geography, numbers of employees, gross revenue and years of experience
- 25 Complete Job Descriptions
- 48 Actual Company Organizational Charts
- Sample Salary Structure
- Articles on Job Description and Organizational Charts
- Survey Highlights and Guide - Download key findings and samples of compensation charts, organizational charts and salary structures.
- Join AFP
- Press information - Members of the financial press should contact email@example.com or call 301.907.2862 for more in-depth information, to read the full report or to arrange an interview with an AFP subject expert.
Note: The full report is available in PDF format. Highlights of the findings will be provided in print at the AFP Annual Conference.
If you did not receive an email to participate in this year's survey or if you have any comments regarding the 2010 AFP Compensation Survey, please contact Karen McClelland (Research Analyst) via email at Research@afponline.org or by calling 301.961.8820.