AFP Instructor RFP
The Role of the instructor at AFP is very important. Instructors help AFP members fully grasp complicated corporate finance principals. They are experts in their field and they are flexible enough to tailor their courses to fit the needs of a corporate client.
Benefits of Being an Instructor
- Well-compensated for instruction
- Opportunity to strengthen resume and CV
- Recognized as expert in your field
- Earn CTP, FP&A and CPE credits for time spent instructing AFP members and corporate partners
- Networking opportunities with other instructors and thought leaders at conference and other AFP meetings
Have a Course You'd Like to submit?
For more information please contact Casey Breslin, Manager, Training Programs at email@example.com