Join Our Team
The Association for Financial Professionals in Bethesda, Maryland, supports more than 16,000 individual members from a wide range of industries throughout all stages of their careers in various aspects of treasury and financial management. AFP is the preferred resource for financial professionals for continuing education, financial tools and publications, career development, certifications, research, representation to legislators and regulators, and the development of industry standards.
To be the preferred global resource & advocate for the treasury profession.
AFP's Core Values
- Employees take ownership for the success of AFP and provide value to members.
- We expect results based on measurable and clearly stated goals that support AFP's mission.
- We value critical thinking and deliberative discussion conducted in a respectful manner.
- Employees work together across functions to achieve AFP goals and objectives.
- Employees take personal responsibility for their own growth and behavior to further the goals and success of AFP.
- We provide coaching and regular, fair and honest feedback in order to foster successful, growth-oriented people.
Staff Statistics and Benefits
- AFP currently has just under 70
staff positions based in our Bethesda location. full time
- Over 30% of current AFP staff have been promoted into their current positions.
- Download Employee Benefits Summary
- Download Remote Employee Benefits Summary
For Interview Scheduled Candidates Only
Please complete the employment application prior to your interview date. Bring the application to your interview, along with two extra copies of your resume and your professional references. (Requires Adobe Acrobat.)
Candidate Reference Sheet
4520 East-West Highway
Bethesda, MD 20814