> Government Relations Comment Letters
- Brexit: 3 Treasury & Finance Executives Discuss the FalloutWith Brexit continuing to wreak havoc on the markets, AFP spoke with three treasury and finance executives to see how they are handling the fallout.
- No Brexit? Yes, Says One AFP Annual Conference SpeakerThe votes are in; the U.K. will leave the European Union, correct? Not so fast, says Gideon Rachmann, Chief Foreign Affairs Commentator for the Financial Times.
- 10 Benefits of Driver-Based ModelingFacing greater market volatility, a fast-changing business environment, and a constant push from senior management to improve the planning process, more FP&A teams are incorporating driver-based modeling into their forecasting methodology.
- BEC Scams: Why Treasury Is Still In the Danger ZoneAlthough business email compromise (BEC) scams have been going on for quite a while, many corporates are still in the danger zone from this type of fraud. Why are these seemingly simple scams so successful for criminals?
- 5 Ways to Break Down Operational and Strategic SilosRecognizing the tension between strategic and operational goals is the first step toward better coordination and decision-making. Here are five practices that can help organizations seeking to avoid process optimization efforts occurring in silos.