Government Relations Comment Letters
- Finally: The Fed Outlines Plan for Speeding Up U.S. PaymentsThe Federal Reserve released a whitepaper this week detailing its plan for speeding up the U.S. payments system. Corporate treasurers would be wise to get involved in the process, to ensure that their voices aren’t lost in the shuffle.
- Prudent Steps: How Your Firm Can Define Its Risk AppetiteBank are required to file risk appetite statements, but non-financial companies can benefit, too, by using their ERM programs to define their tolerance for risk.
- AFP EconWatch: A Bright First Quarter for U.S. BusinessesU.S. businesses are expecting to shed cash holdings during the first quarter. Additionally, U.S. business activity in Q4 2014 was robust, and home sales picked up in December.
- Survey: U.S. Businesses Plan to Spend Cash, Treasurers SayAmid expectations of further U.S. economic growth, treasurers overwhelmingly expect their companies to deploy cash in the coming quarter, according to the AFP Corporate Cash Indicators® (AFP CCI).
- Treasurers Relay Their Cash Management Concerns to BankersAt the Cash Management Forum's most recent gathering, leading transaction bankers from over 35 North American banks listened to a panel of treasury executives arranged by Craig Martin, executive director of AFP’s Corporate Treasurers Council.