Government Relations Comment Letters
- Forecasting During Rapid GrowthFrom 2010-2012, Health Care REIT tripled in size, acquiring an average of over $1 billion in assets each quarter, while simultaneously raising an average of $1 billion in debt or equity during each of these quarters to fund this growth.
- BofA Endorses Bitcoin, PBOC Blocks ItBank of America Merrill Lynch gave a ringing endorsement for bitcoin Thursday, while the People’s Bank of China did the exact opposite. What either action means for the future is anyone’s guess.
- What Does Senate Rule Change Mean for Financial Regulation?Recent
rule changes to the U.S. Senate’s nominee confirmation process could effect the direction of financial regulatory rulemaking as White House appointments need only a simple majority to advance.
- Political Uncertainty Leaves Finance Execs Reluctant to SpendIn three surveys conducted by AFP over the past few months, financial professionals indicated that one of the barriers to greater, more steady economic growth is the reality and perception that leaders in Washington are unable to reach consensus on a number of issues impacting the United States.
- Case Study: Toyota Financial Services Improves its Reporting ProcessTo reduce risk, enhance the quality of its reporting, create more robust analysis for validation purposes and improve internal controls, Toyota Financial Services developed a robust analytical spreadsheet solution and data repository.