> Government Relations Comment Letters
- Money Fund Reform: Investments Will Move, Then Move BackMonday afternoon during a general session at the CTC Corporate Treasurers Forum, Richie Prager, managing director, head of the trading, liquidity and investments platform for BlackRock, provided insights into how much money will move from prime money market funds to government funds ahead of October 2016.
- CTC Forum: 3 Ways Technology is Impacting Payments, TreasuryMonday
Morning at the CTC Corporate Treasurers Forum, keynote speaker Jackie
Reses, capital lead for Square, weighed in on how emerging
payments technology is impacting key areas of finance and treasury. She pointed
out three key ways that corporate can use developing technologies to improve
- CTC Forum: Finance Execs Keeping a Close Eye on SWIFTIt should come as no surprise that the ongoing SWIFT hacking saga was a hot topic of conversation at the CTC Corporate Treasurers Forum Monday. Corporate treasury executives and payments experts discussed the incidents, and what practitioners need to do to secure themselves.
- Proposed 385 Regulations Could Severely Impact TreasuryThe U.S. Treasury Department’s proposed regulations under Internal Revenue Code section 385, which are intended to deter corporate tax inversions, would also overturn established rules that determine whether an instrument is considered debt or equity.
- Video: Finance Execs Must Stay Current on Economic IssuesJason Schenker, President and Chief Economist of Prestige Economics, explains why finance executives need to stay up to date on economic issues.