Government Relations Comment Letters
- August 2014 Payments NewsletterThis month, we lead off with an analysis of the recent Hold Security report, which sent the media into frenzy over its claims that Russian hackers stole more than a billion usernames and passwords. We speak with several security experts who are very skeptical about the accuracy of this report. Also this month, Christopher Cheniae of U.S. Foods explains how his company implemented a mobile solution to eliminate its check-related challenges, POS malware continues to wreak havoc on the retail industry, and more.
- CTC Executive Institute Preview: Vivian James Rigney, Career CoachAttendees of the CTC Executive Institute at the 2014 AFP Annual Conference in November will have the opportunity to hear from one of today’s leading career motivators—Vivian James Rigney, career and leadership coach. Originally from Ireland and based in New York City, Rigney works primarily with clients in treasury and finance.
- VIDEO: The Value of the FP&A CertificationJuan Arangote, FP&A, CPA, CMA, Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis for the Greater Toronto Airports Authority, discusses preparing for the Certified Corporate FP&A Professional exam, as well as why earning the certification is a smart career move for FP&A professionals.
- AFP Fraudwatch: Supermarket Breach Compromises Millions?Supervalu, a Fortune 500 grocery retailer, revealed last Friday that it had incurred a security breach. At least one security expert believes that “millions” of credit and debit cards may have been compromised.
- The Skills FP&A Professionals Need to ThriveThe FP&A professionals of the future won’t be in the business of providing just numbers. They’ll be giving clients—internal and external—information that matters to them, solves problems, and helps them make critical decisions to increase profits.