Government Relations Comment Letters
- Treasury System Selection: In Need of an Overhaul?The traditional process of selecting a treasury management system (TMS) usually requires about six months and can cost a significant amount in terms of staff time and/or advisory fees. Is there a quicker and less costly alternative?
- 5 Key Tactics for Hedging in a Volatile MarketMultiple and diverse factors which are interconnected are exacerbating volatility—finance, fuel, food, environment, geopolitics and regulations. Corporates have to grapple with these factors and events, which exacerbate volatility into corporate business models.
- How Treasurers Can Manage their Banks in the Basel III EraWhile Basel III seems like it may primarily affect banks, corporates will also feel the impact. Treasurers need to understand how to leverage Basel III to their own advantage.
- Peer Review: What FP&A Pros Can Learn From ColleaguesAccording to Tim Green, head of FP&A, group finance at Cooper Gay Swett & Crawford, one of the best ways to advance a career in FP&A is to talk to your peers and learn from their experience. That is why he regularly attends the London FP&A Club.
- Opportunity Knocks: How One FP&A Professional Got StartedJessica Cullinan never intended to get into financial planning and analysis (FP&A)—but things change. An unexpected work opportunity led her to alter her career path.