Government Relations Comment Letters
- Futures in Finance: How to Prepare for Meeting with the CFOThis month features an in-depth look at how treasurers can adequately prepare themselves for meeting with the CFO, CEO and other internal stakeholders. Also, new AFP Chairman Anthony Scaglione, CTP, talks key leadership traits, and CFO Cindy Kraft provides financial professionals with tips on how to market themselves.
- What Does the Concept of Value Creation Really Mean?Value creation is one of the most commonly abused term in corporate strategy. How do companies create value? How do you measure it? How does finance fit in all this?
- AFP Payments: Key Trends with Heavy Implications for 2015With new payments entrants disrupting the market, a security breach epidemic, and a push for new standards, payments are top of mind for treasury and finance professionals. This month, AFP Payments looks back on the key trends in 2014, and attempts
to gauge just what they could mean as we head into the new year.
- Economists Agree: U.S. Economy to Sail Smoothly in 2015AFP spoke with a cross-section of economists and financial executives to get their perspective on 2015 and they agree:
the U.S. economy looks primed to continue steady growth.
- COSO 2013 is Here: Is Your Organization Ready to Comply?The Dec. 15, 2014 deadline has passed and COSO 1992 has been superseded by COSO 2013. Not interested in complying with COSO 2013? Your external auditors may have a different opinion.