> Government Relations Comment Letters
- Zero-Based Budgeting: Don’t Take the Big-Bang ApproachZero-based budgeting is making a comeback, and it doesn't require a big-bang implementation. Many companies are getting great results by doing the exact opposite.
- Same-Day ACH Warning: Check Your EEDs to Avoid Surprise FeesLarge ACH originators could be hit with unintended fees once same-day ACH starts September 23.
- Video: Highlights of the IRS Hearing on 385 RegsTom Hunt, CTP, AFP's Director of Treasury Services, weighs in on the key themes discussed at a July 14, 2016 hearing on proposed changes to section 385 of Internal Revenue Code.
- FP&A for Nonprofits: Making Investment DecisionsThe role of financial planning and analysis (FP&A) in for- and not-for-profit organizations is increasingly similar: It needs to help management make smart decisions about how to make investments and cut costs.
- Video: Executive Institute Looks at Capital Structure, RiskCraig Martin, Executive Director of AFP's Corporate Treasurers Council, provides a preview of the Executive Institute at the 2016 AFP Annual Conference, Oct. 23-26 in Orlando, Florida.