Government Relations Comment Letters
- It’s Time for Finance to Embrace ‘Little Bets’The finance professional who truly wants to stand out and help the organization thrive must thoroughly know every aspect of the business. They can start by following a few guiding rules.
- How Treasurers Can Better Manage Investment Portfolio RiskFacing an increasingly competitive environment with a greater need to ensure project ROI, Spectra Energy’s treasury department developed an enhanced investment portfolio management process to examine projects with the goal of better managing the concentrating risks around those projects.
- AFP Payments: Financial Professionals Confident in EMVThis month, we turn our attention to payments fraud and security, with the release of the 2015 AFP Payments Fraud & Control Survey and the AFP Payments Security Guide. Also, the EMV chip card debate, the Dyre Wolf Gang and ISO 20022.
- Same Day ACH: Key Benefits for TreasurersTreasurers have expressed support for NACHA's Same Day ACH initiative because it offers workflow efficiencies with quality transactions, flexibility, cash and investment opportunities, competitive advantage in the marketplace, and B2B payment electronification.
- Payments Security Guide Provides Insights for Fighting FraudAFP has released a new Payments Security Guide, underwritten by MUFG Union Bank, N.A., to help treasury and finance professionals identify weak payment channels and offer practical and preventive measures to improve payments security.