Government Relations Comment Letters
- Treasury Careers: Are Women Getting a Fair Deal?Can women offer the treasury role specific skills and capabilities that their male colleagues lack? This was a key point of discussion during an informal discussion at EuroFinance 2014 in Budapest.
- AFP Payments: Insights on Remittance, Fraud at AFP2014We’re just a few weeks away from the 2014 AFP Annual Conference in Washington, DC. With sessions on remittance, fraud, mobile payments, virtual currencies, real-time payments, straight-through processing, SEPA and more, this year’s conference promises to provide key insights for practitioners focused on payments.
- Centralization: The Key to Managing Global GrowthTreasury’s role in international expansion is essential. Ingram Micro’s treasurer reveals the key to adjusting to complications brought on by rapid global growth: centralizing core activities.
- Tax Loopholes Ending: Time to Revisit Your Capital StructureNews that Ireland is shutting its long-standing corporate tax loophole sent shivers through
the finance and tax departments of multinationals. But rather than looking for
the next great tax scheme, this is a good time for the treasury and tax departments
to get together and review the company’s overall capital structure.
- When Perfect isn’t Available: Finding the Best FP&A TalentFinancial planning and analysis (FP&A) requires a unique set of skills, and it’s rare to find one person who encompasses all of them. How do you single out the best candidate to fill an FP&A role?