Government Relations Comment Letters
- Futures in Finance: The Importance of Good CommunicationThis month, Futures in Finance turns its attention toward communication across the organization. We look at how effective communication is critical for treasury and finance professionals as they become involved in strategic planning, and more.
- 15 Pointers for Jobseeking Financial ProfessionalsHere are 15 crucial career tips and pointers that allow jobseeking treasury and finance professionals to compete on a level playing field and pull ahead of the competition. Following these guidelines should allow you to be judged on the basis of factors that you can win on.
- 5 Ways Treasurers Can Protect Earnings from FX SwingsU.S. multinationals are struggling to protect their net income from the increased volatility in the currency markets. A new CTC Executive Perspective offers a detailed outline of five ways treasurers can protect company earnings from FX swings.
- Why Articulating Your Strategy Can Set You ApartCFOs and treasurers are now charged with driving strategic planning and often serve as the glue across functions and business units. But employees are not mind readers. Strategy communication is indispensable to execution and performance.
- AFP Survey: Financial Professionals Confident in EMVTreasury and finance professionals are confident that EMV technology will greatly aid their efforts in the fight against credit and debit card fraud, according to a new survey by AFP. However, respondents favor chip-and-PIN cards over chip-and-signature, given the added layer of security.