|Questions about this subject?
|Contact Tom Hunt, AFP's Director of Treasury Services
Thanks to Bloomberg for its underwriting support of the 2016 AFP Treasury Management System Survey.
2016 AFP Treasury Management System Survey
Treasury Management Systems (TMS) are usually automated systems or software packages that allow companies and their treasury departments to communicate and/or interface with banking partners, vendors and customers in real time. Though a majority of organizations are using TMS, there is a still a significant share of companies that have yet to adopt their use. The survey results and analysis reveal the current benefits of TMS, the challenges they present and opportunities for improvement.
AFP Registered Users:
DOWNLOAD THE REPORT
VIEW KEY TAKEAWAYS
- AFP Annual Speaker Kearns Goodwin: Trump Has No ComparisonAFP recently interviewed Doris Kearns Goodwin, a Pulitzer Prize-winning Presidential historian and best-selling author, about the upcoming Presidential election. Kearns Goodwin is one of the panelists who will open the AFP Annual Conference in October in a session titled, “Making Sense of the Global Chaos.”
- 3 Ways FP&A Can Prepare for Extraordinary EventsSometimes, financial planning and analysis (FP&A) is in the eye of the storm—think Takata, or VW. How can FP&A help management plan for extraordinary events?
- Brexit: 3 Treasury & Finance Executives Discuss the FalloutWith Brexit continuing to wreak havoc on the markets, AFP spoke with three treasury and finance executives to see how they are handling the fallout.
- No Brexit? Yes, Says One AFP Annual Conference SpeakerThe votes are in; the U.K. will leave the European Union, correct? Not so fast, says Gideon Rachmann, Chief Foreign Affairs Commentator for the Financial Times.
- 10 Benefits of Driver-Based ModelingFacing greater market volatility, a fast-changing business environment, and a constant push from senior management to improve the planning process, more FP&A teams are incorporating driver-based modeling into their forecasting methodology.