Bethesda, Md. -- Banking is one of the most important issues facing corporate finance executives, so the Association for Financial Professionals is convening a panel of senior bankers to discuss the industry's path, with credit availability an obvious discussion point, as well as client relationships and risk management.
This exclusive event is open only to conference attendees who hold the CTP credential, members of AFP's Executive Institute, and press who pre-register.
- "The Current State and Future Direction of the Banking Industry"
-- a panel discussion at the Certification Luncheon of the 2009 AFP Annual Conference
- Ira Birns, CTP, CPA, Chief Financial Officer, World Fuel Services, Chairman of the Board of the Association for Financial Professionals -- Moderator
- James DeNaut, Head of Global Banking, Americas, Deutsche Bank
- James Graham, Executive Vice President, PNC Financial Services Group
- Todd Maclin, Head of Commercial Banking, JPMorgan Chase
- Tuesday, October 6 - 12:00pm-1:45 pm
- Certification Luncheon, Hall E
2009 AFP Annual Conference
Moscone Center, Main Entrance
747 Howard Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
*At the event in San Francisco, press who have pre-registered should go to the service desk of the main registration area to pick up materials and then proceed to Hall E.
NOTE TO EDITORS/NEWS DIRECTORS:
- This event is being hosted by the Association for Financial Professionals, global resource and advocate for the finance profession (www.afponline.org/about)