Governance, Accounting, & Compliance Weekly, will keep you abreast of key issues and potential changes with
respect to various accounting, financial reporting and convergence issues. It
includes commentary, news briefs, a forward calendar, regulatory changes, and
practical tips for financial professionals. It includes the latest weekly hot
topics most important to AFP members.
The newsletter's PDF format allows for rich presentation of
graphs and documents, as well as hyperlinks to online content such as white
papers and comment letters to regulators.
- AFP Responds to SEC Staff Solicitation for Comment on SEC Staff Paper titled, Exploring a Possible Method of Incorporation of IFRS
- AFP Provides Comments to the IASB on its Proposed Accounting Standards on Hedge Accounting
- FASB and IASB Proposes Drastic Changes to Lease Accounting Rules
- FASB and IASB puts Moratorium on New Accounting Standards Until After Completion of Current Convergence Projects
- SEC Issues New Whistleblower Guidance
- PCAOB Proposes New Auditor Reporting Model
Who should read Governance, Accounting, & Compliance Weekly?
Financial executives, including:
- Chief Financial Officers
- VPs of Finance
- Assistant Treasurers