2012 AFP Compensation Survey
Results of the 24th annual AFP Compensation Survey show that financial professionals’ salaries reflect the continued growth of the U.S. economy in 2011. Overall, financial professionals garnered an average increase in base salary of 3.3 percent in 2011—more than one percentage point ahead of the national average.
The report features information from 25 finance, treasury and accounting positions detailing factors such as company size, industry, location, gross revenue and years of experience. It also includes job descriptions and organizational charts and addresses the impact of education and certification.
Survey report includes:
- 25 Corporate Positions - divided by industry, education, geography, company size, gross revenue and years of experience
- 25 Complete Job Descriptions
- 48 Actual Company Organizational Charts
- Sample Salary Structure
- Articles on Job Descriptions and Organizational Charts
- Survey Highlights and Guide - Download key findings and samples of compensation charts, organizational charts and salary structures. (Visitor must log into website to download)
- Join AFP
- Press information - Members of the financial press should contact email@example.com or call 301.907.2862 for more in-depth information, to read the full report or to arrange an interview with an AFP subject expert.