AFP Learning System Cash Management
This course provides a nuts-and-bolts introduction to the essential principles and functional practices used in corporate cash and liquidity management. Basics for individuals or entire departments who need to understand the corporate cash management function.
The easy-to-use course is self-study, but can be combined with curriculum delivered through live-instruction, for those who prefer a more disciplined, classroom format. Either way, the AFP Learning System Cash Management course includes the following components:
- Textbook for studying and reference
- 200+ online questions and application exercises to test your grasp of key concepts and calculations presented in the text
- 4-Part Case Study- Step-by-step scenarios that provide real-world perspectives
- Glossary and Index
- Progress Report that details how well your learning is progressing through the lessons
- Comprehensive Post-Test
- Certificate of Accomplishment with a score of 70% or better
Choose the learning format that meets your needs.
Interactive, informative seminars guaranteed to lay the foundation for the complete understanding of cash management. Learn more.
Individual Self-Directed Option
Allows you to work at your own pace at a time and place convenient for you. Order now.
Multiple employees in your organization can train at a discounted price with either a self-directed or instructor-led approach. The instructor-led method provides for the course to be taught at your company with your own facilitator or you can use an AFP Faculty instructor. Implementation for a geographically-diverse workforce is made easy via the Web and the self-directed format with the group reporting features to allow you to track individual progress through the course.
If you are interested finding out more about how AFP can help you and your staff achieve professional development and continuing education goals through our on-site training programs, please contact an AFP Training Solutions Consultant at email@example.com or 240-744-3670
- Course Learning Objectives
- Who can benefit from the course, or to
- See a Demo or
- Take the Knowledge Quiz